Thursday 20 April 2017


Piece of technology in my daily routine 




Hi folk!!! Today I writing about my favorite piece of technology,  when I was 13 years old, the most classmates had “Messenger”  for  chat between they every afternoon, but I didn’t like, I prefer to watch TV series, therefore I didn’t use my desktop computer very much . But when I began the secondary, I start to use my pc very much, mp4, and my cellular. Today,  the most important piece  in my daily life is pc, because it`s basic for the university, listening to music in YouTube, talking on  Facebook Messenger, and watching movies in the web (In my free time I love watching classic movies and premiere movies in any web page although this one is pirated).I use my cellular  every day to talk my family, classmates, and friends, also to get informed  about university news. I like pcs and cellulars because they are perfect to carry out different function . My life without both pieces would be more difficult for organising and for communicating with other. 

5 comments:

  1. Nowadays the computer is basic for university because it is necessary to do online jobs with classmates. I use my computer every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The university forces us to be stuck to the computer, it is our reality and we can not do anything. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesterday my computer didn't turn on, so i almost die last night :O.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like watch TV series in my free time too, and in my case my notebook its so much important for all you things you say!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need a lot of the cell phone to communicate with friends and family, but I don´t use much the computer xd

    ReplyDelete