Thursday 18 May 2017

Photographics



Hi folks. Today I will talk about the photograph.

I love photos, because   my mom took me many photos since I was a little child because she loves photos. I like photographs because they allow us to travel in time, remember especial moment, and see people that we don’t see often.

This is one of my favorite photos. This photo shows my two brothers and my sister, in my surprise birthday party on 28th November, 2015. That day I was during in University all day, because I had a lot of work with my classmates. When I arrived home, my family was waiting for me, my mom had a cake in her hands, I was very happy. My mom put the cake on the table to take the camera, so when my family were singing “happy birthday”, my mom took this photo. I love it because it reminds me of a very happy moment with my family.  

Bye 

3 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family They look very happy in the photo hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful picture! surprises are always good moments

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photo! you have a wonderful family !

    ReplyDelete