Thursday 25 May 2017

Favourite  singer

Hi folk. Today, I will talk about my favourite singer

My favourite  singer is Amy Winehouse.  She was an English singer and  songwriter. She sang a mix of musical genres, for example: soul, rhythm and blues, jazz and some others. She was really talented. I like her because she is a versatile artist. She stands out of rest of singers. She had a different style, with her black frizzy hair, her tattoos and the make-up that she usually used.

I love a lot of her songs, but my favorite ones are “Back to Black”, “Valerie” and “Love is a losing game”. The latter one is a song from her second album “Back to Black”, it was the last song she released before her death, it is a very sad song, but she shows all her talent.

Amy was found dead at her London flat the July 23, 2011. The death of this artist was an enormous loss between the singers. I still listen her songs and I am sure that she will continue to be one of the best singers of the world.
Bye


2 comments:

  1. Amy Winehouse died very young. It's sad because she was a great singer and songwriter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Amy and her songs, is very sad her dead.

    ReplyDelete