Wednesday 28 June 2017


MY FAVORITE SUBJECT

 Hi guys. Today I will talk about the best subject of this semester.

This is my 9th semester of agriculture, and although these are the last semesters of carrier, it has been very stress for me. I have had a lot work, because I have 8 subjects and 1 deport subject. this situation it is all my responsibility, because in this semester, each student can to chosen the subjects that it wants study.

My subjects are: Cereals, Environmental Biophysics, Soil Physics, Irrigation Systems, Graduate Seminar 1, Professional Practice, Communicational English 3, Ecosystem Ecology and Dance Gym. I like the majority of my subjects; however Professional Practice I don’t like because it is very boring. My favorite subjects are Cereals, Ambiental Biophysics, Ecology of Ecosystem and Soil´s Physics. But if I had that stand out a subject, I would choose Cereals.

Cereals is the combination perfect between the theory and practice activities. The professor of the subject is Hugo Faiguenbaum Morgenstern, He is agronomist from Universidad de Chile, it has more the 30 years of experience in the cereals area. The professor organizes the class in two areas:  to explain the topics and to question each student about the topics. The principal topics are to study the management of maize, wheat and oats.The classes are very participatory, entertain and integrating of all topics of subject. I liked the subject very much, although the professor is very demanding, so the subject was very hard.

What is your favorite subject?


Bye 

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cereals is an excellent subject and the practical activities are very fun. I think, it is one of the best subject of the career

    ReplyDelete
  3. The professor Hugo is amazing!! he really cares about your students learning

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a class of cereal and i liked so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This semester you had many subjects!

    ReplyDelete