Wednesday 28 June 2017

MY BLOG 



Hi guys. Today I will talk about my experience using the blog in English classes.

When started English classes, each student must to create a blog. I never had a blog, so for me was a new experience. In the first post, I had many questions, because I did not know use the blog, but in the next posts, I understood how to use it. I liked to have that write about different topics, because in my opinion it is very relevant for learn vocabulary and grammatic. In addition, I learned to write with less help of dictionary.

I would like to include in the future that each student could propose a topic and that professor would choose 3 or 4 topics for the entire course to write about these topics.

I would like to write about the problems in the university, the deficiencies in agriculture carrier, the problem of water in Chile, hydroelectric project in "Cajón del Maipo" and the upcoming presidential elections, because for me all these topics are very important.

In general, I enjoyed the experience of having a blog and  to comment other blogs, the activity was very entertaining. I learned a lot.

What about you, do you like to use the blog?


Bye 

5 comments:

  1. I really like the experience of been a blogger; I think it's a good practice to write better and organize what we wanna say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun learn english writing blogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like use the blog too!! is very useful for practice english!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the experience too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a new experience for me too =)

    ReplyDelete