Thursday 22 June 2017




Hi guys. Today I will talk about my winter holidays

This year is special because I will have my holidays together with my two brothers and my sister. In last years, winter holidays were in August or September, but this year will be in July. In these holidays, I want to sleep very much, because I am tired, but I have plans together with my family. For example we want to go to the cinema to watch “The Lost City of z”, this movie will be released on  27th of July. The film tells the story of British explorer Percy Fawcett (Charlie Hunnam), who journeys into the Amazon at the dawn of the 20th century and discovers evidence of a previously unknown, advanced civilization, which may have once inhabited the region.

Also, I want to go together to my boyfriend to national reserve“Río de los Cipreses” in region “Libertad Bernardo O´Higgins”. Many friends have told me that it is very beautiful; it has wonderful landscapes of forest and scrub of foothills.

Finally, in the last days of holidays, I want to visit to my uncle. He lives in Maria Pinto town, this place is near Melipilla city. It is one rural town, It has little resident in comparison to Santiago city. 


I wait for can make all my plans.

Bye


5 comments:

  1. I'm so tired too, I hope u could rest and enjoy vacations with your family so muchhh !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go yo my to national reserve“Río de los Cipreses” in region “Libertador Bernardo O´Higgins”. It will be very fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to sleep and be with my little sister at home on vacation!!
    I hope you do very well and do everything as you have planned

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's wonderful to have holidays in July :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think is really nice you got plans with your family, it's great you can enjoy the holydays with your siblings!

    ReplyDelete