Thursday 8 June 2017


Hi guys. Today I will talk about a career related website

I often visit http://www.fao.org/home/en/ . This website belongs to Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO).  The main goal of FAO is to make people sure to have regular access to enough high quality food to have active, healthy lives. The website is very interesting because it has lots of publications about agricultural topics, present news, statistics and events. The page has the option to translate in different languages. Also you can download their app from "app store" or "Google play"; additionally any person can follow them on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and others to have news in real time.

I often visit the website once a week when I am in academic year, but I visit it once a month on my holidays. I like FAO`s website because they have prestige, so their news and publications are a reliable source to use in my work for the university. Also I like it because they are an international Organization, so they have news about a lot of countries of the world.  

This was my post topic today, bye.

6 comments:

  1. When I need statistical information on agricultural production I use this website. This has very interesting information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always visit this website!! is very useful for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this website! I always find what I need :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually visit that website too, but only when I have to do something related with University

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who hasn't visited this page for some work hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use to visit this website to get some references to my works but didn't know it could be more interesting!

    ReplyDelete